OHIO CIVIL WAR SHOW &
7 Buildings with 750 Tables,
Military Items, Relics, and Memorabilia for buy, sell, or trade
Open to the Public
Children under 12 free
(must be accompanied by an adult)
Richland County Fairgrounds,
Trimble Road exit off of U.S. 30 map
Special Features for 2014
- Seven (7) Buildings – One Gate Admission
- Food and Handicapped Facilities
- 30-Gun Artillery Show – Indoor/Outdoor
- 6-Gun Battery Firing Demonstrations
- Sutler’s Row
- Civil War Field Hospital by the Society of Civil War Surgeons
- Period Church Service Sunday Morning with Period String Music
- Abe Lincoln Live Presentations
- Living History Campfire by Brigade of American Revolution, 8th Pennsylvania
- Period Music by Camp Chase Fife & Drums
- 23rd Annual Civil War Veteran’s Historical Association Encampment
- $100 Door Prize Daily
6-Gun Battery Firing Demonstration
Saturday 11:30a.m. & 2:00p.m.
Sunday 11:30a.m. & 1:30p.m.
Civil War Hospital Scenario
Saturday 10:30a.m. & 3:00p.m.
Sunday 10:30a.m. & 1:00p.m.
Fife & Drum Corp Presentation
Saturday 9:30a.m. & 1:00p.m. & 4:00p.m.
Sunday9:30a.m. & 11:00a.m. & 2:30p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 12:00 noon
Sunday Church Service
10:00a.m. at the Flag Pole