OHIO CIVIL WAR SHOW &
7 Buildings with 750 Tables,
Military Items, Relics, and Memorabilia for buy, sell, or trade
Open to the Public
Children under 12 free
(must be accompanied by an adult)
Richland County Fairgrounds,
750 N. Home Road
Mansfield, Ohio 44906
Trimble Road exit off of U.S. 30 map
Special Features for 2020
- Seven (7) Buildings – One Gate Admission
- Food and Handicapped Facilities
- Artillery Show – Indoor/Outdoor
- Cannon Firing Demonstrations
- Sutler’s Row
- Civil War Field Hospital by the Society of Civil War Surgeons
- Period Church Service Sunday Morning with Period String Music
- Abe Lincoln Live Presentations
- Living History Campfire by Brigade of American Revolution, 8th Pennsylvania
- Period Music by Camp Chase Fife & Drum and the 73 OVI Regimental Band
- Civil War and WWII Living History Encampments
- $100 Door Prize Daily
Cannon Firing Demonstration
Saturday 11:30a.m. & 2:00p.m.
Sunday 11:30a.m. & 1:30p.m.
90th U.S. Infantry & 100th Jäger German Unit WWII Small Arms Demonstration
Civil War Hospital Scenario
Performed by The Society of Civil War Surgeons
Saturday 10:30a.m. & 3:00p.m.
Sunday 10:30a.m. & 1:00p.m.
Chase Fife & Drum Corp Presentation
Saturday 9:30a.m. & 1:00p.m. & 4:00p.m.
73rd OVI Regimental Band
Sunday 9:30a.m. & 11:00a.m. & 2:30p.m.
Gettysburg Address Presented by Gerald Payne
Saturday & Sunday 12:00 noon
Sunday Church Service